All juniors and seniors are highly encouraged to take the ACT at least once. You can register online at at www.act.org.
- Our high school code is 173-167.
- Cost: $52.00 (as of 8/6/2020)
- Additional nonrefundable fees apply for late registration, standby testing, test date and center changes and additional college choices. Use American Express, Discover, Mastercard or Visa.
- Have an unofficial copy of your transcript when registering to help mark past grades and courses.
Fee Waivers are available to students with Free or Reduced lunch. Up to 4 may be used in 2020-2021.Bring your letter of F/R proof to the BC Counseling Office and ask for a code number prior to registering!
- Study guides are available on the act.org site and in the Counseling Office. Online prep is available at additional cost.
All Bishop Carroll Seniors will take an official ACT at BC on October 6, 2020. All Bishop Carroll Juniors will take an official ACT at BC on March 30, 2021. This cost was included in school fees. No individual registration is required.
- Print Admission Ticket with photo and take it with you on test day along with No. 2 pencils and a calculator.
STANDARDIZED TEST INFORMATION
- Advanced Placement (AP) tests
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- PSAT – Preliminary SAT
TEST PREP RESOURCES
- Triumph Learning - Stanford Testing Systems
- Improve Your Vocabulary