All juniors and seniors are highly encouraged to take the ACT at least once. You can register online at at www.actstudent.org.
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||$30 Late Fee Added|
|October 26, 2019||September 20, 2019||September 21-October 4, 2019|
|December 14, 2019||November 8, 2019||November 9-22, 2019|
|February 8, 2020||January 10, 2020||January 11-17, 2020|
|April 4, 2020||February 28, 2020||February 29-March 13, 2020|
|June 13, 2020||May 8, 2020||May 9-22, 2020|
|July 18, 2020||June 19, 2020||June 20-26, 2020|
- Our high school code is 173-167.
- Cost: $52.00.
- Additional nonrefundable fees apply for late registration, standby testing, test date and center changes and additional college choices. Online prep is available at additional cost.)
- Have an unofficial copy of your transcript when registering to help mark past grades and courses.
- One fee waiver a year (two per high school career) is available to students with Free or Reduced lunch. Bring your letter of F/R proof to the Counseling Office prior to registering.
- Study guides are available in the Counseling Office.
- All Bishop Carroll Juniors will take an official ACT at BC on March 24, 2020! No individual registration is required.
- Print Admission Ticket with photo and take it with you on test day along with No. 2 pencils and a calculator.