Registration for the 2019-2020 school year begins July 17-August 4 with an online portion and continues August 20-21 in person at BCCHS. The official schedule is as follows:
Step 1 – July 17-August 4 - Online Registration/PowerSchool
1. Login to PowerSchool, http://cdowk.powerschool.com/public
• Incoming Freshmen from our Catholic Feeder Schools will use the same user name & password from their grade school.
2. Click “Student Registration/Enrollment” on the left navigation bar to begin the registration process
• You will be given the option to register another child, which will copy over some of the information.
3. Payment: You will have the option to pay online or at In-house Registration
• There is a 3.49% convenience fee if you elect to pay online
Step 2 – August 20 & 21 - In-House Registration
1. Confirm that you have successfully submitted all online forms through PowerSchool before arriving (Hard copies not accepted.)
2. Enter the Activities Complex through Door #4 and proceed to Eagles Landing.
3. Stop by all applicable Stations (BOLD indicates required station):
• FEE PAYMENT – Pay or pick payment acknowledgement (Details on Page 3)
• BC FUND – Get a free BC car decal with donation of any amount
• Physicals & Concussion Forms - All freshmen and students enrolled in PE must bring original hard copies
• VIRTUS – Check if you are recorded as completed (to volunteer at BCCHS you must have completed VIRTUS)
• CLASS SCHEDULE – everyone attending will pick up a schedule for each child registered
• Parking Permit/Yearbook – Pick up if purchased
• Lunch Account – Set up account, add money to account or turn in free/reduced lunch form (Details on Page 7)
• SCHOOL ID PHOTO – Each student must take their picture
• BC Spirit Wear – Spirit Wear is allowed to be worn on qualified Spirit Days
• LockerMates - Wood locker shelves made by BCPO ($10 per set)
Step 3 – August 20 & 21 - Review Schedules
Students/Parents should carefully review schedules to ensure there are 7 periods for both semesters. If there are schedule concerns, make an appointment with the Counseling Office by calling 316.729.5278.