At the Golden Eagle Café, chef Elie Tabarani and staff provide the best food options for breakfast and lunch. With over 70% of students at Bishop Carroll eating lunch at school, we are committed to making the best nutritional options available in order to make Bishop Carroll a healthier place. See below for important documents related to BC food service.
- High School Wellness Policy
- 2019-2020 Letter to Household
- 2019-2020 Letter to Household (Spanish)
- Household Application Packet
- Household Application Packet (Spanish)
- Unpaid Meal Charge Policy
- Pricing List for 2019-2020
If you have questions about your student's lunch account or our food service, contact Chris Farha at (316)-269-3950.
Lunch Account Instructions
Bishop Carroll Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Parents also have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and or lunch within the past thirty days.
MySchoolBucks Registration Instructions
Go to: https://www.myschoolbucks.com
- Click on “Register for a Free Account” box
- State/Province dropdown box
- School District dropdown box
- Wichita Catholic Secondary Schools
- Enter your Personal Information
- Login ID & Password
- Use an ID & Password that you can remember easily
- Getting Started
- Look up your students
- Add Student
- School Name
- Student’s First Name
- Student’s Last Name
- Student ID number (PowerSchool ID #)
- Find Student
- Add Student(s)
My Household will list student’s name, scheduled payments & recent payments.
After completing the registration process, you are now able to monitor balances & purchases.
Once your account has been set up, you can login to set a low balance alert. Go to:
- Email Preferences
- Check the box next to “send email when one or more account balances fall below $_____
- Set the alert amount
Summer Food Service Program
Just as learning does not end when school lets out, neither does the need for good nutrition. The Summer Food Service Program (SFSP) provides free, nutritious meals and snacks to help children in low-income areas get the nutrition they need to learn, play, and grow throughout the summer months.
Children 18 and younger may receive free meals and snacks through SFSP. For a location near you, call 1-866-3-HUNGRY.