What is an BC Ambassador?
A Bishop Carroll Ambassador is someone who is passionate about making Bishop Carroll a better place by assisting the Bishop Carroll Advancement Office in their efforts to carry out our mission and propel Bishop Carroll into the future.
- Assisting with school tours for prospective students and their families.
- Helping to host both internal and external Advancement Office events.
- Lending a hand with various mailing campaigns and other projects.
- Currently enrolled in Bishop Carroll as a Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, or going to be a Senior in the fall of 2019.
- Minimum GPA requirement of 2.5
- Must complete 10 hours of volunteer work for the ambassador position per semester.
- Must be available for monthly meetings before or after school. These meetings will be planned well in advance and may be excused for BC activities/sports practices as along as the ambassador stops by the office to receive the information within a week of the meeting.
- Must turn in a letter of recommendation from a teacher or administrator at Bishop Carroll with application by the deadline.
Check back in the Spring for more information on how to apply for next year!