Information on Physicals for the 2019-2020 School Year!
We will no longer host a Physical Night at West Wichita Family Physicians. Please note that all physicals and concussion forms need to be dated after May 1, 2019 to be valid for the 2019-2020 school year. If your student plans to participate in the following athletics/activities, they will need to have a valid physical and concussion form on file:
All In-coming Freshman
After School Weights
Any student in a Physical Education Class, Weights Class, or Lifetime Sports
Band and Color Guard (New as of 2019)
BC Summer Camp
Managing a Sport
PowderPuff (Junior and Senior girls – October)
Senior vs. Faculty Basketball Game (February)
When completing your students physical please make sure the following is done before handing it in to the Athletic/Activities Office…
- You and your student have signed both the bottom of the front page and the back page.
- Answer all the questions on page 1. If you answer yes to one of the questions, please explain why in the space provided.
- The doctor has clearly checked the box that your student is “cleared for all sports without restriction.” If this box is not checked it is not a valid physical.
- The doctor has signed and dated the form (after May 1, 2019). If this is not done it is not a valid physical.
- The following can sign off on a physical… MD, DO, DC, PA-C, APRN
We ask that you do not turn your physical and concussion form in to a coach or a teacher. Please bring them to the front office or to the athletic/activities office.
If you have any questions please call or email Tyler Fraizer, Athletic/Activities Director or Jenny Duling, Athletic/Activities Director Secretary.