March For Life
One of the highlights of the year for many students is the March for Life, which is held every January in Washington, DC. Student pilgrims who travel by bus halfway across the country have the opportunity to attend Mass in the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, tour many of our nation’s capital’s museums and landmarks, and of course be the voice for the unborn by walking in the March.
The sign-up process for the March typically goes like this:
- Registration forms are available (September-October)
- Registration forms with payment are due (October-November)
- Seniors are able to register immediately. Juniors, Sophomores, and Freshmen submit their forms later on.
- After registration forms are turned in, pilgrims sign up for room assignments (November)
- Unfortunately, there are no guarantees for room or bus assignments. Every effort is made to accommodate all requests. If you have any questions, please see Fr. Ed Herzog or Mrs. Nielsen.
- Parent Meeting to discuss overall plans and expectations for the trip (December)
Chaperones are extremely important to the success of the pilgrimage! Registration forms for chaperones are available at the same time as student forms.