AES Engineers is offering a $500.00 Scholarship to a deserving student, regardless of their field of study. To be eligible the student needs to answer one of the essay questions they will find on their site at http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm. Deadline for entry is October 6, 2018.
McPherson College Presidential Scholarship - $68,000 ($17,000 per year for 4 years). Students who have an ACT score of 22 or higher and minimum 3.2 GPA are eligible to participate. See your counselor for more information to apply.
Klose Scholarship - The Wichita State University College of Education announces the Doris and Ralph Klose Scholars Day for high school seniors who declare a major in math or science education at Wichita State University. Winners of the competition will be offered a financial aid package that may include various scholarships. The Klose Scholarship, up to $33,000, covers the average cost of tuition books and fees during their junior and senior year.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a current high school senior
- Have a minimum high school GPA of 3.50 or
- Have a minimum ACT composite score of 24 or a 1160 on the SAT or be in the top 10% of your class
- Declare a major in a math or science education program
Kansas Wesleyan University Scholarships – Eisenhower Scholarship 90% Tuition / Presidential Scholarship - $12,000 / Trustee Scholarship - $10,000 / Pioneer Scholarship - $8,000 / University Scholarship $6,000 / Performance Scholarship – amount varies / Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship - $1,000 / Kansas Wesleyan University Award – Amount varies / Kansas Comprehensive Grant – up to $3,500 per year. Must complete FASFA by April 1. Go to www.kwu.edu/admissions for more information and deadlines.
The Avila Promise - Provides a clearer, more affordable path to your future. Starting Fall 2018, first-year, traditional resident students will benefit from these four promises:
- Lower tuition rate – $19,900 – includes books and campus fees; protects you from unexpected tuition hikes.
- 4-Year graduation guarantee – when you do your part, we’ll do ours and you’ll graduate on-time.
- Guaranteed internship/research experience – every student in every major will have the opportunity for these valuable experiences.
- Travel award of up to $1,000 – we’ll not only show you the world, we’ll help you pay for it.
Together these four promises address the concerns most college students face: 1) college affordability and confusion over college costs, 2) on-time graduation and student debt, 3) securing valuable experiences outside of the classroom, and 4) getting access to global perspectives. Avila also guarantees that graduates of a Catholic high school will receive at least $5,000 in scholarships. To apply or get more information go to https://www.avila.edu/
Scholarship Links and Info
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Spanish Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Scams
- Black Student Scholarships