November 9, 2018
In the coming days you and your student will be making the decision as to whether or not the Bishop Carroll community is right for you. If, after prayerful consideration, you feel Bishop Carroll is the right place for you and your student, please follow the application process below. Note: Students may be deferred or placed on a waiting list if the following deadline requirements are not met:
- December 7, 2018 – Student Essay to Pastor
- This essay should describe why they wish to attend a Catholic high school, their various activities within their parish, and how they plan to be active during their high school years.
- January 4, 2019 – Freshman Application Due to BCCHS
- Go to our website: bcchs.org
- Click the Admissions tab – Class of 2023 (Choose one of the following)
- Freshman Application – Currently enrolled in a Wichita Diocese School
- Freshman Application – Currently enrolled in a Non-Wichita Diocese School
- Print Recommendation Forms – Give to PSR Teacher, a Current Teacher, Counselor, and Administrator (Forms due to Catholic School Office by February 1, 2019)
- Submit $150 non-refundable application fee by phone (722-2390), in person or by mail (8101 W. Central Wichita, KS 67212). We accept cash, check, or credit card.
- February 1, 2019 – Parish Family Agreement Form Due to Catholic School Office
- See your Parish Pastor for more information
- March 5, 2019 – Mandatory Parent Meeting 6:30–8:00 p.m. in BC Activities Complex
- At this meeting you will receive placement test results and other enrollment information.
- March 2019 – Notification Letters Mailed
- Notification of acceptance, rejection or deferral is sent to each prospective student
- March 28, 2019 – Class of 2023 Enrollment Night at BC
- Mandatory enrollment meeting for accepted students and their parents to complete enrollment, make course selections, and return required paperwork.
If you have any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact me at 722-2390.
Leticia C. Nielsen