Letter from the President
November 10, 2017
In the coming days you and your student will be making the decision as to whether or not the Bishop Carroll community is right for you. If, after prayerful consideration, you feel Bishop Carroll is the right place for you and your student, follow the application process below. Note: Students may be deferred or placed on a waiting list if the following deadline requirements are not met.
1. December 2017 – Student Essay to Pastor
- This essay should describe why they wish to attend a Catholic high school, their various activities within their parish, and how they plan to be active during their high school years.
2. January 5, 2018 – Freshman Application Due to BCCHS
- Mouse over the Admissions tab / Class of 2022 / Click Wichita Diocese Student App (link to app) or Non Wichita Diocese Student App (For Public/Private/Home School)
- Non Wichita Diocese Students: click link to fill out application and also print out the four (4) recommendation forms – to be filled out by a PSR teacher, Current Teacher, Counselor, and Administrator. These forms are due to the Catholic School Office by January 29, 2018.
- All Students: submit $150 non-refundable application fee by phone (316-722-2390), in person or by mail (8101 W. Central Wichita, KS 67212). We accept cash, check, and credit card.
3. January 29, 2018 – Parish Family Agreement Form Due to Catholic School Office
- See your Parish Pastor for more information
4. February 21, 2018 – Mandatory Parent Meeting 6:30–7:30 PM in BC Activities Complex
- At this meeting you will receive placement test results and other enrollment information.
5. March 2018 – Notification Letters Go Out
- Notification of acceptance, rejection or deferral is sent to each prospective student.
6. March 14, 2018 – Class of 2022 Enrollment Night at BC
- Accepted students complete enrollment, make course selections, and return required paperwork.
If you have any questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to contact me at 316-722-2390.
Leticia C. Nielsen