HOURS: 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Reference, research, and reading guidance
- E-mail access before and after school or during lunch
- Books and Magazines may be checked out for 3 weeks
- Reference Books and Audio Visual material may be checked out overnight ($.25 per day overdue material)
- Home Access to Library Resources (EbscoHost Database)
- No food or drink in the library.
- No checkout allowed until overdue books are returned and fines are paid.
Do you read the periodicals that the library carries?
For more information about your favorite interest, remember you can search the library's on-line card catalog and databases.
Newspapers - (Library subscriptions including on-line links)
The Catholic Advance
National Catholic Register
Catholic World Report
Magazines - (Library subscriptions including on-line links)
For Ebscohost user name and password ask Mrs. Dugan in the library.